Saturday, August 6, 2011

Avon Anew Rejuvenate Flash Facial Revitalizing Concentrate & Night Cream

I bought this product to help with the size of my pores on and around my nose and to help even out my skintone.
When you first use the product, it feels very cool on your skin. It made my skin feel instantly tightened and smoother. Little blemishes and scars looked much less visible. However, these immediate results do not last. You have to keep applying the product every morning to get long lasting results.
I have been using the product for nearly a month now. My pores look much smaller and even some small lines by my eyes have disappeared. I have a few sun spots across my cheek bones and those have dsappeared as well.
All in all, I'm pretty happy with this product. The product works wonders!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads